Grace Warren Designs

Grace Warren Designs

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!

I am loving this day so far. The weather is amazing and I am catching up on my DVR episodes of Grey's and Private Practice.  My little girl just ran up and gave me a hand drawn card with all of my favorite princesses. 

I am also allowing myself to eat just about anything today (I am sure I will pay for it tomorrow) but it is worth it right now!  I am about to snack on my favorite cheddar and caramel popcorn.  Hopefully tomorrow I will go for a run!

I did order a new fun toy that I am anxiously awaiting its arrival...I got a silhouette machine.  I am taking a bit of a leap of faith of this since I have never used anything like it.  I never had any type of cutting machine...so I hope I can put it to good use!

♥Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you enjoyed Mother's Day.
    I like the idea of a day where you're allowed to eat anything! :)
    Cheddar popcorn is definitely one of my favorites! :)

    Great meeting you through the Etsy Blog team!
    I am a new follower/subscriber of your blog. :)

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Etsy's Blog Team:) Good luck with your new silhouette machine!
    www.impactjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete