Grace Warren Designs

Grace Warren Designs

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peeps anyone?

As we end our Lenten season, let us give thanks for all that we have and have the ability to change the things we can.  I am blessed to be part of a loving family with a wonderful husband and two great kids.  May your Easter holiday be filled with family, friends, and joy.  As I head to my parents house, I am excited to spend time with loved ones and see the happiness that the Easter bunny brings to my little ones.

I tried not to go overboard on their baskets, but I did as I tend to every year.  I was hoping to not have so many treats, but the toys and games add up.  All of a sudden it seems like Christmas all over again.

We currently have SEVEN packages of PEEPS on my kitchen counter.  Any takers?

♥Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you too...the kiss stickers are adorable, cute idea...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete