DIY Candy Kiss printables
These little guys add such a cute addition to any event. These are available in the shop in all sorts of different variations from holidays to baby showers and more.
What you need:
1. Purchase your DIY printable design from the shop.
2. Print onto full label sheets (can be found at most office supply stores)
3. Use scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut alongside one edge of the square design
4. If you are wanting mini-squares continue to cut out each square
5. If you want to use them on hershey kisses, rolos, or peanut butter cups you can use a 3/4 inch round punch to cut them out.
6. Peel and stick.